Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Preparing For The Spring



The weather here in NW Montana has been confusing to say the least. One day it's very cold and snowing, then a few days later the temperatures are in the high thirties and its raining? This, of course, has made ice fishing for trout somewhat of a "pipe dream", unless of course you want to pack all of your gear up and drive into the mountains, which at this time doesn't interest me quite as much as it used to.

I guess the point to all of this is that this strange weather must be the universes way of saying, "use this time to prepare for the upcoming spring fishing season." Maybe, maybe not, but I think that this might be something to consider? In fact, it's what I'm going to do. Rather than be concerned about the weather and why things are happening the way that they are, I'm going to use this time to prepare for the upcoming spring trout fishing season.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, have to say I totally agree with you. Looking forward to a good spring season. Happy hook ups!

    ReplyDelete